- Teacher: DHANYAJA N
CS331 System software lab consists of eleven experiments which includes,
File organization techniques
Disk scheduling algorithms
Producer-consumer problem using semaphores.
Pass one of a two pass assembler.
Two pass assembler.
Single pass assembler.
Two pass macro processor.
Symbol table using hashing.
Department Of Computer Science and Engineering
Inauguration of Blended Learning Platform
AGENDA OF INAUGURATION CEREMONY (15/02/2019)
1:20 PM Welcome Speech (FOSS Cell Student Coordinator)
1:23 PM Presidential Address (Mr. Jithin P, HOD CSE)
1:30 PM Inauguration and Inaugural Addressing (Dr. Shinu Mathew John)
1:40 PM Felicitation by CEO (Mr. Rijo Thomas Jose)
1:45 PM Appreciation for the Team behind implementation
1:50 PM Felicitation by Academic Coordinator (Anetha Mary Soman)
1:52 PM Vote of Thanks (Mrs. Sahana K I, AP CSE)
1:55 PM Program Ends
- Teacher: Shinu Mathew john
- To implement algorithms studied in the course ComputerProgramming
- To learn the implementation of control structures, Iterations and recursive functions.
- To implement operations on different types of files.
The exercises may include the Programs using the following concepts.
1.Decision making, branching and looping
- if, if else statements
- switch, goto statements
- -while, do, for statements
2.Arrays and strings
- one-dimensional, two-dimensional, multidimensional arrays
- reading/writing strings
- operations on strings
- string handling
- user defined functions
- function calls, arguments & return values
- nesting of functions
- recursive functions
- passing arrays and strings to functions
4. Structures and unions
- copying and comparing structure variables
- arrays of structures
- arrays within structures
- structures with in structures
- structures and functions
- pointers and arrays
- pointers and character strings
- array of pointers
- pointers and functions
- pointers and structures
6.Files, memory allocation, bit-level programming
- files -defining, opening/closing, input
- output operations
- command line arguments
- memory allocation functions
Students will be able to analyse a problem, find appropriate programming language construct should be used and implement C program for the problem.